Short Summary Edit
After the Mavros and Prosperity Guilds decide to raise the price of hunting within the Basra Dungeon, the Weed, Hwaryeong, Zephyr team decide to part ways. Weed then travels back to Somren's Church of Freya, and uses their Teleport Gate to return to the Rosenheim Kingdom's Citadel of Serabourg.
Now in Serabourg, Weed reunites with the 4-man Pale, Surka, Romuna, Irene team, and cooks a meal for them while catching up on their recent adventures. Moments after, Weed is greeted by the Royal Knights of Rosenheim, who inform him that King Theodarren wishes to speak with the sculptor that's made a name for himself. The event catches the attention of the nearby players who realize that something major is about to go down between the sculptor and the king.
Weed accepts going with the knights to see the king, but only after he stops by Rosenheim's Order of Freya first. Arriving at the order, Weed speaks with some of the church members hoping to obtain some more information on his B-Rank Quest for the Plains of Despair. However, they have nothing useful to say other than informing Weed that the church will only be able to provide him the support of 50 Freya Priests for the quest.
Arriving next at the Rosenheim palace, Weed enters the throne room of King Theodarren, who's old, ill, and quite clearly not long for this world. The king offers Weed a B-Rank Quest to construct a majestic crypt that will stand in glory for many years as Theodarren's final resting place, which Weed accepts. Upon leaving, Weed remains lost in thought thinking about what sort of crypt he should make.
- Royal Road
- B-Rank Quest: "The Exiles Living in the Plains of Despair" (Weed doesn't learn anything new about the Plains of Despair after visiting Rosenheim's Order of Freya. He's also informed that he will only be provided the support of 50 church Priests for the quest)
- B-Rank Quest: "King Theodarren's Tomb" (Weed accepts)
- Pork Fried in Batter (cooked by Weed)
- Rosenheim Palace Artwork
Stats and Skills Edit
- Weed has reached level 259 thanks to his hunting in the Basra Dungeon.
- The Prosperity and Mavros Guilds decide to raise the price of using their Basra Dungeon by three times the amount. As a result, the Weed, Hwaryeong, and Zephyr team decides to end the dungeon hunt, and parts ways.
- Weed returns to Somren's Church of Freya, and is sprinkled with holy water. He receives Freya's Blessing, which increases defense and health regeneration by 26%, protects against dark magic until the water dries, and stamina is increased.
- Weed uses the Church of Freya's Teleport Gate to return to the Citadel of Serabourg in Rosenheim Kingdom.
- Now in Serabourg, Weed reunites with the Pale, Surka, Romuna and Irene team. He cooks them a Pork Fried in Batter dish as they catch up on their recent adventures.
- Irene mentions that she's reached level 220, which implies that the rest of her group are around that level. In return, Weed reveals to Pale and company his 259 level.
- Weed is greeted by the Royal Knights of Rosenheim Kingdom, who inform Weed that King Theodarren wishes to speak with the famous sculptor. Such an event catches the attention of nearby players, who realize that something major is about to happen between sculptor Weed and the Rosenheim king. Weed agrees to go, but only after paying a visit to Rosenheim's Order of Freya first.
- Weed visits Rosenheim's Order of Freya hoping to learn more information on his B-Rank Quest for the Plains of Despair. However, the members inform him that they got nothing to add since their information about the plains is non-existent. All that they know is that the Plains of Despair is a place of giant monsters, orc tribes that fight one another, an a few human exiles. They don't know what happened to the dark elves that used to live there, and the location of the Bar Khan Demoph's Necromancers hasn't been found.
- Weed is informed that he will only be provided 50 Church of Freya Priests for the Plains of Despair quest.
- Arriving at the Rosenheim palace, Weed gains +30 Art stats looking at artwork throughout it. 1 is from the Mural by Beodart, 2 are from the Sculptures of the King's Knights, and 1 is from Balanch's 3 Weapon Sets.
- Weed is brought to the throne room of King Theodarren. He can tell that the king is sick since his face is sickly blue and has yellow spots. The king is also coughing up blood.
- King Theodarren is revealed to be the son of Queen Evane, the woman who fell in love with the original Moonlight Sculptor, Zahab.
- Weed spends two hours listening to King Theodarren brag about the life he's lived to the current day.
- King Theodarren offers Weed a B-Rank Quest to sculpt him a majestic tomb, which will be his final resting place that will astound everyone, and stand in splendor for many years.
- Weed accepts the quest. He will be funded 100,000 gold towards working on the crypt, and he can hire additional help for the quest. The final result of the crypt being liked by the king will result in Weed gaining over 2,000 reputation with Rosenheim Kingdom, and will receive additional rewards depending on the quality of the job. Failure will result in Weed facing the king's wrath, and will lower his overall Fame.
- Weed's reputation with the Order of Freya is said to be over 4,600.
- Weed departs from the palace while thinking about what type of crypt he should make for the Rosenheim king.