Short Summary Edit
Meanwhile, Weed finally completes the Training Hall of Rosenheim Kingdom. He rejects an E-Rank Quest offered from Docke Lancer to support Sir Midvale Rosenheim knights as they clear out the Lair of Litvart since Weed hasn't picked a class yet. In return, the instructor advises Weed to seek out Rodrias, a sage who can provide Weed a bit of advice on what class to pick. Weed ends up getting turned away by the guards at Rodriguez's manor due to his low Fame, but he decides to wait it out until Rodriquez is forced to leave his house. While waiting, Weed decides to increase his level by spending the next night hunting outside the Citadel of Serabourg, and joins a low-level party consisting of Pale, Surka, Romuna, and Irene due to them needing a tank.
Meanwhile in the real world, a South Korean dojang master, Ahn Hyundo, watches over the sword training of his students, but regrets missing the chance of making Lee Hyun his successor when Hyun spent a brief time training at the dojang.
In Royal Road, Weed hunts foxes and a higher-level wolf with the party, proving himself to be a capable leader and teammate due to his increased stats from the Training Hall. Pale, Surka, Romuna, and Irene invite Weed to their Friends List, and then log off Royal Road after the hunt. Weed then spends the rest of the night solo hunting wolves before heading back to Rodriguez' manor.
Stats and Skills Edit
|Name: Weed||Alignment: Neutral||Skills|
|Level: 3||Profession: None||Sword Mastery||Beginner Level 4|
|Health: 100||Mana: 100|
|Strength: 55||Agility: 55|
|Wisdom: 10||Intelligence: 10|
|Luck: 0||Leadership: 0|
|Attack: 3||Defense: 0|
|Fire: 0%||Water: 0%|
|Earth: 0%||Black Magic: 0%|
Romuna: Fire Ball (Fire Mage skill)
Irene: Blessing: Helping Hand (Cleric healing skill)
- Royal Road
- E-Rank Quest: "A Clean-Up Operation in the Lair of Litvart" (Weed rejects)
- Hard Iron Sword (Weed's reward for completing the Training Hall)
- Zahab's Engraving Knife
- Queen Evane's Handkerchief (Given to Weed from the Training Hall Instructor)
- Fox Pelt (loot from hunting foxes)
- Fox Meat (loot from hunting foxes)
- Weed completes the Rosenheim Training Hall, having gained +40 Strength, +40 Agility, and +40 Vitality overall, and is awarded 20 Fame, 100 permanent Health, and a Hard Iron Sword.
- Weed is offered a E-Rank Quest from the Training Hall instructor to hunt monsters with Sir Midvale's Rosenheim soldiers in the Lair of Litvart dungeon, but turns it down.
- Weed is provided the special Queen Evane's Handkerchief item from the Training Hall instructor in order to convince Rodriguez the Sage to give Weed advise on what class he should pick.
- Weed is turned away by the guards at the gate of Rodriguez' manor due to low Fame. However, Weed decides to remain outside the manor until Rodriguez is forced to come out.
- While waiting, Weed decides to use the next Royal Road night hunting low-level creatures outside Serabourg.
- Pale (level 6), Irene (level 7), Romuna (level 6), and Surka (level 7) are introduced as a low-level 4-man-team that invites Weed into their party to hunt low-level creatures, such as foxes.
- Ahn Hyundo is introduced in real life as the old swordsman master of a South Korean dojang that Weed once trained at.
- During the fox hunt, Weed takes over as the tank and leader of the team due to his high stats compared to everyone else, and defeats a wolf in a one-on-one fight.
- Weed's Sword Mastery skill reaches level 5, providing him +50% Strength and +15% Agility bonuses.
- Weed learns the Engraving Knife Technique skill.
- Weed becomes level 6 by the end of the fox hunt, and receives 3 silver as his share.
- Weed accepts Pale, Irene, Romuna and Surka to his Friends List before the latter 4 log out of the game.
- Weed hunts wolves on his own until the night is over.