|This section or article is incomplete. Please help to improve it by expanding it, adding pictures and improving existing text or discuss the issue in the Forum
A high tier Vampire, second only to a Vampire Lord. Vampire Queens excel in the use of illusion and charm magic, but overall tend to lack the physical abilities of a male Vampire. A fearsome monster to face if not properly prepared.
- A high tier vampire, second only to the Vampire Lord; the vampire Queen is closely related to a Vampire Lord and therefore a ferocious leader of a Vampire clan. At the same time, a Vampire Queen has a strong sense for beauty. A cruel and twisted sense due to her blood.
NPC Information Edit
- A strong adversary due to their prowess in illusion and charm magic.
- A strong control over lower level vampire soldiers. Gamers will probably meet her with members of her clan.
- Along with the entire vampire race, Vampire Queens are vulnerable to holy magic.
- She will attack with her claws, or directly bite if she can charm her adversary.
- The church of Freya, led by Weed and Alveron, had to face their queen and part of Tori's clan in Morata's castle, on the third floor.
- She was suppressed in a quick and clean way by the combined attack of Freya's Paladin troops and Weed Lion's Roar disrupting her magical power.
- Most of the Vampire clans and their Queen live in Todeum kingdom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.