More to come.
- Shamans can use white magic to cast buffs that increased Strength, Agility and Speed, and black magic to decrease enemy stats. They can use offensive spells and healing spells, counteract poison and dispel curses. Also wield swords and maces, meaning they had some physical combat skills. In essence, they were the jack-of-all-trades class and performs as combat support role in a party. The Shaman class is unpopular because even if they have skill in many areas, none were outstanding.
- A Shaman has low health stat, low vitality stat and magic stat lower than a Mage.
Class core skill.
(advancement, stats & skills, ).
- Blood Lust: Increases a character's attack speed.
- Spirit Orb, Spirit of the Wolf: The skill creates a magic Orb to summon Spirits and Increases a character's agility stat and movement speed, in this case with Dain's proficiency she summons a Wolf Spirit.
- Power Up: This skill increases a character's strength stat.
- Healing Hand: This skill restores a character's health.
- Bless: This skill increases a character's stats and decreases undead monsters.
- Light: This skill lights a place and burn the darkness.
- Curses: Debuffs an enemy, decreasing the enemy's speed, strength, etc.
- Blind: Debuff skill to blind an enemy.
- Blockade magic:.
- Vines: A binding skill using vines of trees to crowd control enemies.
- Invisible arrows: Skill that shoots mana arrows.
- Familiar summons: Skill that summons familiars for combat.
- Traps disassembly: A skill used in dungeons.
- Tracking: A skill used to track monsters.
- Absolute Recovery: An advanced divine skill used by priests to restore a user or NPC to full health.
- Dain, founding member of Hermes, is the best described Shaman of the novel.
Information related to game characters, storyline & guild.
- Historical Shamanism: many cultures around a the world have a Shaman figure in their societies, sometimes related to spirituality or to healing.
- ""The word originates from the language of the Tungus people of Siberia".
- Shamans can be described as special individuals who have an understanding of the physical and non-physical world, transcending the common knowledge.
- Ancient Native American cultures had healers, spiritualists, mystics men and lore-keepers, and each culture use their own word to describe it
- Shamans in Mayan Culture use astrology
- "The spirits can play important roles in human lives".
- "The shaman can control and/or cooperate with the spirits for the community's benefit".
- "Shamans get into a trance by singing, dancing, taking entheogens, meditating and drumming".
- "Animals play an important role, acting as omens and message-bearers, as well as representations of animal spirit guides".
- "The shaman's spirit leaves the body and enters into the supernatural world during certain tasks".
- "The shamans can treat illnesses or sickness".
- In Siberian shamanism, it is the mediator between the spirit world, the underworld and the human world
- Korean shamanism is known as "muism and shaman mudang" (무당巫堂), usually the mudang intercedes between the gods and the human beings, he will invoke good fortune, heal people by exorcising evil spirits or request protection, also they will guide the spirit of a deceased person to the other world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.