Made by a devoted disciple, it radiates love, like his master. Although Darone left the world, a part of his soul will always remain. Sculpture artistic value : 2300.
|You have completed a sculpture of Darone.|
The sculpture, made by a devoted disciple, radiates love, like his master.
Although he left the world, a part of his soul will always remain.
|Artistic value: 2300|
Special Effects: Health regeneration increased by 50% for a day
Resistance to magic 40%
Vitality increased by 45%
All stats +10
In areas where the sculpture is visible, there will be peace.
These effects are not stacked with other sculptures.
Number of masterpieces created: 2
|Sculptural skill has reached intermediate level 8.|
This allows you to create more detailed and delicate work.
Handicraft skill has reached intermediate level 9.
The effects of crafts skills are increased by 5%
Sculptural Comprehension has reached beginner level 4.
The more knowledge and love of a sculpture, the better effects a sculpture will have.
|* Fame + 1350|
* Art + 79
* Endurance + 3
* Stamina + 3
* Leadership + 5
* In exchange for creating a masterpiece
* All stats + 1 point
- Master Darone love story
- Young Darone met a woman named Ellien, and fell in love with her.
- Later, she died and he could not accept the fact.
- After her death, she lived on in His memory, so he sculpted her with love.
- Darone put his whole heart and soul into sculpting her.
- Towards the end of the day his cough was so severe and he spat a lot of blood.
- Weed helped & supported Darone to complete his final sculpture.
- Finally he finished his last sculpture. It was a middle-aged woman, the one that he loves dearly, named Ellien.
- After Darone died, Weed realizes that a sculptor needs to pour their heart and soul into their sculptures. As Darone's simple yet touching love story moved Weed heart, he make this sculpture in memory of his master.
- There's a bonus side story where Weed reunite both Sculpture of Darone and Sculpture of Ellien in LMS Manhwa, as a tribute to Darone's and Ellien's love.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.