They are Weed's very first Sculptural lifeform, and they were made in a hurry in response to Lich Shire's Undead Legion approach. Their name are "Wy-1, Wy-2, ... up to Wy-10". Wy-3 was especially sculpted for Transportation purpose.
Profile and dataEdit
- Gender: Unidentified
- Race: Bird
- Level: 359 .
- Status: Game World
- Alive : Wy-1, Wy-2, Wy-3, Wy-5, Wy-6, Wy-7
- Deceased : Wy-4, Wy-8, Wy-9 and Wy-10
- Creator & Master : Weed
- First appearance: Volume 7 Chapter 1
- They are classified as monsters, so they become stronger at night.
- Two affinities are bestowed upon the sculpture when life is granted to it;
- Wind affinity (100%).
- Fire affinity (30%).
- The creature’s flying speed is greatly increased, and the creature will be partly resistant to fire magic
- Physical Appearance
- They are large size monster, exactly like the Wild Wyverns .
- Weed sculpted them in a hurry, thus they have a few very distinct traits which are;
- A very angular face.
- Parts here and there have been very roughly carved, and are really crude and incomplete.
- This for reason, it creates a lot of air resistance which tires them out quickly.
- They are neither male nor female, Weed having neglected that "detail". Therefore they won't be able to reproduce.
- The above reasons are the main factor why the Wyverns are not satisfied with their bodies, and were very displeased.
- Hunting Preferences
- They had great pride and when Wy-1 was first granted life he started to complain about how ugly he looks and wouldn’t listen to Weed.
- Then, Weed had an idea. Weed would just have to thoroughly flatter the Wyvern, by playing on its pride. The simple-minded Wyvern was easily won over by the silver-tongued Weed.
- Just like the bird clans in Lavias, the City of Heaven, all winged creatures aren’t very smart.
- Around Weed, their behavior are childish and naive, and in certain aspects, its also close to a pet or a dog.
- They have some sort of artistic traits in their personality. Eg: They are sensitive to cheap clothing that Weed made for them, but dislike music because of their brutal and hurried nature.
- When Weed can't hear them, they tend to express their frustration and complain among other Sculptural lifeform .
- Intimacy with their Creator and Owner
- When Weed, their owner is in danger, they will become even more aggressive and dangerous .
- They need discipline. Wyverns tend to be lazy and eat a lot when Weed are busy with his quest.
- They were originally made and awaken in the Yunopu Canyon.
- At that time, Weed was level 299. They are Weed's very first living Sculpture, and they were made in a hurry.
- Furthermore, this guy was carved from a piece of rock. His head was practically made of stone, and thus Weed wasn’t very surprised that his intelligence wasn’t much better than that of a rock.
- Wy-4, Wy-8, Wy-9 and Wy-10 were killed in action by Lich Shire himself during the final confrontation. They were not resurrected, while Wy-1, Wy-2, Wy-3, Wy-5, Wy-6, Wy-7 are still alive and kicking.
- Unlike Silver Bird, they dislike music played by Bellot in Ugoth because of their brutal and hurried nature.
- Weed Quest Companion and Sunbae to other Living Sculptures
- Wy-3's special mission
- Wy-3 chosen as Weed mount every time he needs to travel.
- His angular face has the lowest drag coefficient and has a flat back that is apparently much more comfortable. Therefore, Weed and Seoyoon use it as ride instead of switching with the other Wyverns.
- Wy-3 fears that one day Weed might put a table and chairs on its back.
- Geumini like to ride on Wy-3's back too, when left on their own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.