Rhodium is a beautiful and romantic City. "On the Versailles Continent, it’s the place where culture once bloomed like a brilliant flower. The city is built majestically and it is said also to be the birthplace of the Production and Art profession. It is filled with wonderful Architecture and public Art pieces. They are many young artists everywhere, but also too many beggars. In the past, the village of Rhodium has a sunset so beautiful that Painters and Sculptors gathered in Rhodium to re-create the landscape. Rhodium Square is the main plaza in the City.
City Information Edit
- Once a major City, with a glorious artistic past
- Like any major city, Rhodium includes over 300 guilds. For example:
- As the City of artist, Rhodium also includes many classy galleries, and expensive shops related to artistic and production activities.
- A City with no leadership and broken finance
- Rhodium is a City without a lord.
- The city, as a whole, is very large but without efficient and smart leadership, it does not serve the best interest neither of gamers, nor of artistic and production classes overall. For example :
- It is very difficult for a player to own his own private property in Rhodium. Property became too expensive.
- Every time a player or an NPC wants to buy/sell something, he has to pay a business tax. Too many taxes disrupts economic life, the tax income was very low.
- Compared to other cities, Smithing is also falling behind. Therefore, from a gamer perspective, Rhodium’s weapons and armor shops are delivering average goods. Therefore quickly becaming sub-standard.
- Overall, fewer players were choosing an artistic or production class.
- In short, it is filled to the brim with beggars and poor people asking for alms. And it is filled to the brim with beggars and poor people asking for alms.
- Still a City with artistic and economic potential
- The City is beautiful. Each piece decorating the streets and houses of Rhodium is crafted with very devoted effort.
- Rhodium map is geometric. The streets are harmoniously and efficiently shaped like a spider's web. There are many shops nestled in here.
- There are many young artists in the streets, either painting or sculpting. Others are playing instruments, often performing on the spot.
- For example, the Sculptor Guild includes a special room, called the The Stellar Tear
- A special room, with limited access, within the guild.
- It is made out of a piece of a fallen giant meteor
- It contains hundreds of sculptures, made by expert sculptors
- Access fee is 200 gold.
- Exception: if the sculptor's skill has reached advance level, or if level of recognition by nobles is high enough.
- It could organize a special exhibition to attract artist or tourism, as Morata Art Center is doing. A few powerful religious order could also be invited, and Art could synergies with their faith.
- Many tourists are still coming to Rhodium, since it had become a trend to tour the castles and cities of the continent.
- With Art and Production class contribution having been discovered,some funds and smart leadership, the City has the potential to raise and shine again.
- Weed first came throught a Teleport Gate.
- He received the Quest: To Become An Artist of Rhodium. He made a sculpture completely out of gold with the form of a man who was a little shorter than him. Weed called it "Sculptor with a lot of money". Being acknowledged, he was free to register at various art guilds.
- Not willing to leave this gold sculpture in Rhodium, he granted life to Geumini.
- Having registered in the sculpture guild, he was later able to unlock his master quest.
- He also refused to become Rhodium new lord, choosing instead to become the Lord of Morata in the North.
- Rhodium was taken over by Haven Empire, at the same time as the Ritten Kingdom. The Empire, raising taxes, did not help the glorious old City. On the contrary, his policies and animosity against Weed, made things even worse.
- Many artists, like Sculptor Depth moved from Rhodium to Morata, as there were more opportunities for arts in Arpen Kingdom.
- The city was safe from the war as the lord weren't interested in a city with so low income.
- The Stellar Tear was made from the piece of a meteor, it is made from more than 1000 sculptures crafted by several sculptors
- With the rapid growth of Arpen Kingdom and its efforts to support arts, a lot of sculptors decided to migrate there