Korean Food New section !!!
Many Korean dishes are listed in the Novel, and some other dishes too. This page will help readers clarify / imagine those dishes as they read the novel.
Along the description of Weed Cooking Skill, we are starting on a list of his most famous dishes. It is also a good opportunity to discover Korean great cooking skill. A short introduction on Korean Food can be found here.
Weed's favorite dishesEdit
Weed really likes to eat these 2 dishes 
- Tonkatsu (돈가스)
Since Lee Hyun is usually make this dish by using the chickens he raise in his chicken, the more appropriate term should be Chicken-Katsu (치킨까스) or chicken cutlet. Tonkatsu is usually used for pork cutlet, a pretty popular dish in Korea.
- Ramen (라면)
Korean Ramen is basically instant noodle that hugely consumed in Korea. It can be easily found in convenient store or even restaurant. Ramen is usually cooked with eggs and leek, while served with Kimchi and radish pickled (단무지). Lee Hyun consumes a tons of ramen since it can be considered as an easily accessed cheap food.
Some of the food that Weed prepares online for his team players, with his cooking skills:
- Jajangmyun, especially with radish, one of the most popular restaurant dish in Korea, and Weed loves it . It's a Korean Chinese noodle dish with a black bean sauce, and also Geomchi 3's favorite dish.
- Boshintang (보신탕) or Gaejangguk (개장국)
An old traditional Korean Soup, and a local curiosity, made with dog meat. This type of food is no longer popular, especially around the younger generation because Dog is considered more as pet instead of food.
Korean Japanese fish delicacy, made with various fish. For example, with Sea bass, Flounder, Salmon, Flatfish, Sea Bream and Tuna.
It's the foot of the pig. Besides as food, sometimes it is also considered an anju (side-dish), which means that it's often served with soju, a type of Korean alcohol.
Korean Japanese fish cake and soup.
Korean type of pancake. Usually contains a variety of seafood, mushroom, potato, or vegetables.
- Snacks, various. It exist a large variety of Korean snacks recipe More or less traditional traditional
- Tempura (퇴김) Various fried dishes using seafood or vegetable. Except for Tempura in Japanese restaurant that also serves blowfish, Bok-eo or Fugu Tempura), usually Dwikim or Korean fries is also eaten together with Tteokbokki sauce. That's why, it is quite common to find Dwikim together with Tteokbokki and Odeng in the same food stand.
- Tteokbokki , Korean spicy rice cake.
- Bingsu, Korean shaved ice topped with red beans, chopped fruits, fruit syrup, condensed milk. Sometimes, rice cakes, jellies, or ice cream can be added in. There are many varieties of this dish, and is very popular in many other countries as well.
- Bread, Barley ; the Geomchis favorite food. An old bread recipe that goes back to the iron age. Korea has its own version of it, called Chalboribbang.
- Bread, freshly baked 
- Clams , the Korean culture has various recipe, including Clams as a main ingredient.
- Oyster , the Korean culture has various recipe, including Oyster as a main ingredient.
- Weed is a big fan of developing his cooking skill. He use it to raise the moral of his allies and troops.
- Sometimes, he used Bingryong as a living walking freezer.