Used for transportation, labour or military.
A large hoofed mammal, having a short coat, a long mane, and a long tail, used for riding and for drawing or carrying loads. Its found almost anywhere, except for high mountains range and countries with extreme climate. Horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. They have a Good sense of smell and good sight ( a range of vision of more than 350° ).
- There are a large variety of horse breed, based on their purpose. And they can easily be found in town.
- Needs to be provided with food, water and shelter, as well as attention.
- Can be mounted if the skill and intimacy are strong enough. Some classes, like knights, get stronger bonus & benefits from their Riding skill (run faster or farther, special combat bonus).
- Speed of movement and charge skill is a strong benefit during combat.
- Can be hard to manage without proper riding skill and a good intimacy, especially if met in the Wildness.
- Horses are made to run well in plains as a basis. It's is a valuable mean of transportation. To run on snow and ice covered land is dangerous.
- Colt requires both riding & Taming Skill. His response can be compared to Van Hawk or Tori, Weed's famous NPC henchmen.