Heriam fencing skill
Heriam skill descriptionEdit
It is a series of consecutive attacks aimed at any gaps.
The skill takes advantage of any holes in the enemy’s defense. It's very useful against monsters or class with limited defense.
The benefit of Heriam Fencing increase exponentially when the consecutive attacks succeed v28c4
For each new consecutive hit, there is either an increase of agility or strengh bonus, with the consecutive cumulative effects, with a maximum of 7 extra hits.
After the first regular hit,
- Agility bonus +20% (chance to hit increase)
- Strengh bonus +40% (damage increase) + Crucial health damage + Stun effect + Skill temporary limitation + Maximum health temporary reduction
- Agility bonus +40% (chance to hit increase again) + Confusion + Loss of fighting spirit
- Strengh bonus +40% (damage increase again) + Crucial health damage, etc
- Agility +40%
- Strengh +50% + secondary damage (+15%)
- Agility +20% & Strengh +30%
Source: In the Melbourne Mine, Weed killed a high level assassin after the 5th consecutive hit, and could hurt a second assassin v28c4
Mana cost : 1500 Mana points for the 7 hits.
Heriam Fencing wasn’t suitable for fighting against a soldier with a strong defense. v28c7
Heriam fencing skill : Improved versionEdit
Used v28c4 against Hermes'assassin squad
combo with sculpture destruction skill (boosting agility stat)
Gain the initiative
Double the effect of each hit
Add even more chained hits
Result: becoming able to quickly overpower any opponent. Only high level Soldiers can resist, or soldiers with the support of priests
Where to find the Heriam Skill ?
The 12 Towers. One is in Todeum (source).
To be considered as intermediate training center
Who are the Heriam fighters ?