An Imperial palace is a strategic grand building for an Empire.
More to come
Imperial palace information windowsEdit
windows 1: creation of the Imperial PalaceEdit
The information about the creation of the Imperial palace have not been revealed.
windows 2: destruction of the Imperial PalaceEdit
- Imperial political system has been temporarily disorganized
- Morale of the imperial military is weakened. This has a strong impact in the NPC troops involved in the Arpen war.
- Quest rewards for the Empire are not paid normally or can even be cancelled.
- Residents loyalty to the Empire is falling.
- More rebels are emerging and security can be randomly compromised. After the loss of Lavia, there is even a risk for the Empire to loose a region or even fall apart, if a political opportunity appears.
- More smart monsters are invading villages. The Empire is expected to invest more on monster subjugation.
- More villages are disappearing
- Following the previous disruption of Weed quest in the warring are, a recession may appear, causing the economical development of the Empire to temporarily stop. The Empire is expected to invest more into economical development.
- Tax incomes are reduced.
- Confusion inside the Empire has influence on the surrounding areas. The Empire is at risk of incursions over his borders.
- Construction of planned Grand Buildings have been temporarily delayed.
- Imperial culture is losing some of its influence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.