Logging In Edit
When the player first enters the Royal Road capsule, their iris and veins will be scanned to determine the account associated with the player. If the player is not recognized, they will be asked to create a new account.
Character Creation Edit
Upon agreeing to create a new account, the player will be asked a number of questions regarding their character, which they can answer aloud:
- Character Name
- Gender: Male, Female, or Neutral
- Race: 29 primary races to choose from out of the 49 total races (at the start of the novel).
- Appearance: Players can model the character after themselves, or design one themselves
Upon setting the appearance, the account will be activated. They will then be asked to select their starting place:
There is an additional tutorial stage for new players that is optional. Once they finish the tutorial or pass it, they will be teleported to their starting city to start their adventure. 
Known Playable Species/RacesEdit
- Avian Unable to equip armor but able to fly, Race known for their short term memory loss. Hidden & locked race until Lavias moved to the Arpen Kingdom.
- Barbarian 
- Dwarf 
- Elf: Have a higher affinity in magic and affinity to nature.
Elves are known for their various subspecies. - Dark Elf: Affinity for magic as well as arcane arts. - Grey Elf (Mentioned) - High Elf (Mentioned) - Night Elf (Mentioned) - Shadow Elf (Mentioned) - Wood Elf (Mentioned). Bonus in archery and marksmanship 
- Half-Elf: Has pointy ears like an elf, but most stats are similar to Humans 
- Hobbit (Mentioned)
- Human: The most well rounded race and the most popular race in royal road. No disadvantages but no specialties either.
- Orc: Hidden & locked race until Weed moved to xxx 
Avians and Orcs were once locked races, but became unlocked due to the actions of Weed through his adventure.
List of other non-playable speciesEdit
These species can be considered both (wild) Monster NPCs as well as (potential) regular NPCs because of their higher intelligence & culture. Some might even be accessed by gamers on a later stage (for example Vampire ).
- New players are confined to their starting city for four in-game weeks (one week in real life). 
- New players are automatically equipped with a white shirt and a pair of pants, as well as ten pieces of rye bread a canteen in their inventory. 
- During this time, they can earn their first experience, pick new skills and choose a class.