The Chaos Warriors wield weapons like axes and are numerous in the Jigolaths. They only take a defensive stance before activating their teleportation skill and when their health is decreased they group together Their leader is the powerful warrior, Kubichya and he was the one holding the Dragon Sword, Red Star.
- The Chaos Warriors are dominating the Jigolaths.
- They have a strong affinity with the fire element.
- Desert warrior can develop a similar ability.
- Weed battling the Chaos warrior tribe
- Weed memorized the teleportation pattern of the Chaos Warriors to be able to defeat them.
- Killing a certain amount of Chaos Warriors will provide temporary fire resistances buff in the Jigolaths as a reward.
- Defeated Chaos Warriors drop items like gold coins, minerals, equipments, weapons like the Chaos Axe, and fire items like the Flame Orbs.
- Weed created undead Chaos Warriors with physical abilities and skills, including the Blink skill, plus the limitless stamina of undead.
- The Chaos Warriors leaded by Kubichiya tried to obtain the Imbeol's Circle so that him could absorb its mana and evolve into a more powerful monster, the Circle was defended by the Inferno Knights, the Fire Giants and the Baovants. In the end, Weed was able to stop Kubichiya and his warriors.
- After defeating Kubichiya, Weed completed his quest and received the rewards from the Inferno Knight leader, Ivan, even receiving the title Successor of the Niflheim Empire, probably related to Seulreo's goal.
- Weed shapeshifting into Kubichiya
- Weed made a sculpture of the Great Chaos Warrior Kubichiya and used the skill Sculptural Shapeshifting against the Sulleions in the Rocky Canyon to release the Arnins.
- Weed ( while transformed ) uses Blink to teleport into buildings during the quest to rescue the Arnims.
- Weed used Chaos Warrior Sculpture Transformation in Rodericks Labyrinth.
- Weed used Chaos Warrior Sculpture Transformation in Earth Palace battle against Empire.