In Royal Road, the appearance of monsters is very realistic and detail oriented. For example, the rotten corpses of monsters stank fiercely
There are various way of categorizing monsters. Here are some:
- Beginner's Monster
- Very normal mammals from the wilderness, like a Deer, a Fox, a Rabbit or even a Squirrel ... Most of them are difficult to hunt for people with no skill, but not especially dangerous for beginners, at least if you don't attack them. They can even be considered as cute. But some mammals can really endanger the life of a beginner; especially Bear, Lion, Wolf ...
- Dungeon monster
- Dungeon monsters often includes more named monsters. They can further categorized into floor-boss, area-boss and dungeon-boss.
- Large monster
- Ordinary monster are giving experience point to the person who land the last hit to it, but large monster, such as Black Imugi, divide experience points evenly to the attacking party who kills it. Large monsters are often named monster, as Aussolet or Akryong, two black Dragon .
- Named Monster
- This a 20% stronger version of a monster, it also gives better experience and has better drop rates than a normal monster.They should be considered boss type class monster. For example both Belkain Demon, Red and Woomba
- NPC acting as monster.
- Sometimes, NPC are acting as members of a dungeon, if not running it.
All items (94)
- Belkain, Children
- Belkain, Red
- Belkain, Woomba
- Blood Lady
- Blood Lord
- Blood Raven
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.