Some skill, especially craft or magic skills, requires specific materials to be activated or raised.
Material is ranked, as everything else in Royal Road.
- Quality material
- As any other item, materials are ranked by rarity/quality:
- Regular or common material are level 1 tier material
- Uncommon material are level 2 tier material
- Rare or special material are level 3 tier material
- Impact on results
- The material invested in the process will positively influence the end result of a craft skill production (sculpting, blacksmithing, etc). For example :
- Chance of Success
- Amount of benefits earned ( in term of experience, stat bonus or other strength related to the result)
- Quality of benefits (rating, number of added attributes... )
- Of course, stat, tool, luck or level of skill proficiency also have an influence on the end result.
- Market value
- Price is related to rarity/quality of a material.
All items (14)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.