A blacksmith is a metalsmith who creates objects from various metals by forging it, using tools to hammer, bend, and cut. Information related to the class.
Blacksmith have a general knowledge of how to make and repair many things, from the simple things like lengths of chain to the most complex of weapons and armor. Blacksmiths produce tools for various professions, including weapons, cooking utensils, etc. They can also contribute gates, grilles, furniture, sculpture, agricultural and religious items, etc..
(major skills, related stats, advancement).
- A Blacksmith is a support production type profession that require hard physical labour.
- A Blacksmith can craft,repair or strengthen Armours and Weapons and enhance its Attack, Defence, Drability and Stats.
- High level users of this class can infuse magic or a soul into an item making it several times stronger.
- It is a job requiring many resources to craft weapons but one finished, Weapons can be sold at a good price, making Blacksmiths a class with high incomes potential. It can get better incomes faster than other classes. However, this requires to stay at the forge and work a lot. Therefore, they tend to have a low combat related stats and skill. Some exceptions are known to exists.
- A Blacksmith is able to wear most kind of equipment because their blacksmith skill lowers the level requirement on any equipment they want to wear.
Information related to the storyline.