Profile and data
- Gender: Male
- Species/Race: Barbarian
- Level: 588
- Profession: Iron-Blood Warrior
- Titles: Immortal Warrior, Hero of the Arpen Empire
- Status: Game World, Alive
- Creator: Geihar von Arpen
- Master: Weed (after he revived him)
- Status: (1) Deceased, (2) Resurrected by Weed's Sculptural Life Bestowal
- First mentioned: Volume 30 Chapter 7
- First appearance: Volume 30 Chapter 10
Stats and skills
Health of all allies during the battle will increase by 2.5 times. Protection skills for allies will be enhanced by 3 times. The enemy’s determination has been cut in half. Damage will increase by 39%. Fear emanating monsters will be ignored.
- Crushing Wind
- Stone body , which is able to resist to a lvl430 fireball
- Turbulent Split 
- Warrior dash, a classic combat skill for breaking through
More to come
- Killed easily Chuge, a Hermes knight captain and 18 guards, by himself, in front of the gold mine at Formos Castle in the Tullen kingdom . As a warm-up, before starting hunting Hermes and Beden parties within the dungeon.
- He was originally created by Geihar Von Arpen and was his most powerful warrior.
- Weed solved the quest for finding his dead body. After finding it, he restored it with Sculptural Life Bestowal and gave him life again. After that, he actively builds intimacy with him. He was helped by Golden Bird.
- Weed found Bahamorg corpse inside 3rd underground level of Drapkin dungeon  with guidance from Zerr. He then revived him using sculptural life bestowal skill and then treated his wounds.