Known as Drawer Sword 드로어 검. This sword used by the Asmodians (마족), that came down to Versailles Continent in the past and caused a great disaster. Niflheim Emperor sealed this sword in a secluded place, beneath The Imperial Palace, hidden away from anyone reach.
- Lightning and thunderbolts are drawn to it.
- The materials used to create it does not exist on the Versailles Continent.
- It was sealed inside The Empire Imperial Villa ground, but the Archmage Seulroeo (filled with greed due to Embinyu's brainwash magic and provocations) broke the seal and stole it.
- In the past, it was used by the Asmodians and caused great disaster on the Versailles Continent.
This is item info window when Archmage Seulroeo identified it.
|Durability: 96/180||Damage: 218~249|
|The material used to create this weapon does not exist in the Versailles Continent. It is speculated that it had been used by the Asmodians.|
Imbued. Can summon lightning and thunderstorm.
No level limit.
Can summon a monster from the Underworld by offering a sacrifice.
- Dispelled Embinyu's Priest Brainwashing Magic on Seulroeo
- Archmage Seulroeo took this sword along with Red Star Sword from Niflheim Imperial Palace ground during the Embinyu attack of Mordred, the Empire's Capital.
- When Seulroeo put his hand on the sword, the brainwashing magic of the Embinyu Priests was dispelled and he runs away with both Swords (Asmodian Sword and Red Star Sword).
- He became the captain of a pirate crew, but while he was crossing the Black Sea on his way to Jigolath, he decided to throw away this sword into the ocean and took only Red Star sword to absorb The "Imbul Circle of Fire" power with it. He plans to fight against Embinyu and redeem himself from guilt.
- The trace of the sword was lost at this point.