Introduction[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
- Giant Ants are a very dangerous monsters, feared by the exiles living in villages around the Plains of Despair.
- These monster ants are a few meters long.
Monster Information[edit | edit source]
- Giant Ants are very fast and capable to make extremely sharp turns.
- Its Frontal Attack at top speed is hard to deal, enemies will have a tough time dodging the ant's attacks.
- Giant Ants have low magic Resistance.
- To weaken a Giant Ant, a slow motion or stop spell is needed, if the ants are stopped then the attacks will be successful.
- Its shell has strong physical resistance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Giant Ant drops Chitin Shell and Giant Ant Antennae as loot.
- Their level is around 350.
- Weed faced the Giant Ants as a request from one of the Exiled Villagers of the Plains of Despair, Kokun.
- Weed had the help of Priests and Paladins he obtained after exchanging contribution points with Freya's Church, to attack the Giant Ants.
- There's a boss class type, the Giant Ant Queen, it is dangerous boss class monster, with numerous ants around.
Quest[edit | edit source]
- Kokun's Doubt.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.