Abyss is the definition of seemingly bottomless chasm full of darkness and terror. In the world of Royal Road, all wicked being pure of evilness can be related to Abyss. However, it is separated from the term of Hell.
No direct description of Hell plane so far.
In LMS, various character are related, more or less, to the Abyss. Here are some of them :
- We got first introduced to the plane of Abyss when Weed was killed by the sword of a Ghost Knight in Heraim's Tower of Heroes. He woke up through power of the Necromancer, Power to Reject Death as a Skeleton Knight. Through that power, he was returned from the darkness and became a Skeleton Knight.
- Bar Khan Demorph
- Van Hawk
- Van Hawk was originally a Death knight while serving Bar Khan and after that serving Weed. However, deep despair and anger from seeing the destroyed Tomb of Emperor Theodore awoken him to receive the dark power blessing from the Abyss to become a Legendary Abyss Knight.
- Van Hawk kicked at the ground and sprang forward. An Abyss Knight was swinging at him. A ghastly sight! Van Hawk’s eyes had a red sheen around them. Those whose levels were low would feel like they were weighed down by an evil spirit and die. The deep power of the Abyss came from every direction.
- During the battle against Mapon Kingdom in front of Jonas Castle, Abyss Knight Van Hawk awoke a undead army from the abyss. 
- Rise! Receive the power of the abyss and fight the enemies.
- Using the Power to Reject Death or Fighting in the land full of evilness will make users/monsters with the power of the darkness become stronger. 
- All of the undead raised by Bar Khan, Van Hawk and Necromancer are coming through the darkness of the Abyss.